What should a good word of mouth agency provide?
- Strong Market Research
- A plan to develop advocates (ethically)
- Tools specifically designed to measure many forms of word of mouth (not just blogs and internet)
- Experience developing talking points and WOM Units
- Knowledge of a diverse set of channels to get the messages out
- Tools to identify current advocates
- Training for your staff to become stronger advocates
These are the kinds of things Buzzoodle has available to clients that are interested in creating more buzz and word of mouth, especially if they plan to use their employee base as advocates.