Monday, December 05, 2005

Buzzoodle Buzz Marketing Challenge #6

We are posting a short Buzz Challenge each workday last week and this. Under 15 minutes and if you do all of them, and get all your colleagues and employees doing them as well, you will find an uptick in Buzz about your organization. Buzzoodle Buzz Marketing Challenge #6 Today I met with someone that contacted me via email and wanted to meet. He drove an hour down to my location, bought me coffee, then insisted on helping me grow my business. He is building his network by being nice to other people and helping them succeed. Today's challenge is to step outside of your nice comfort zone and be ultra nice to some people you talk to. Ask questions, find out how you can help them, and do not push your product/service on them. Spend some extra time with them to get to know them and what they need to succeed. I can tell you that I really wanted to buy this person's services because of the interaction. Even if you are not in sales, great, friendly customer service and customer interactions will produce buzz and positive word of mouth. Aren't these Buzz Challenges easy?