- Positive Word of Mouth from multiple people.
- Clear successes that are above and beyond what I think her every day job is.
- A solid understanding of how she has improved her business processes.
- Referrals to me.
- Being sure she delivers and follows up on anything she promises.
- Not to give me any BS. Tell me what the problems were and how you fixed them.
Winning back an advocate is much harder than winning them in the first place. Even though you may be good at what you do, if you are not good at running a company and managing expectations it can lead to wide spread dissatisfaction.