- Sales Increase - Are your sales going up and Buzz is the only thing different?
- Website Sales - Can you track where sales are coming from on your website through your ecommerce store?
- Website Traffic - Is your website traffic growing faster? Do you see a bump after a buzz marekting effort?
- Blog Mentions - How often are you mentioned on blogs? Is it going up?
- Google Trends - If you are popular enough, google trends will show you website search trends.
- Call and Email Volume - If you are getting more calls and emails for information, it is a good sign that buzz is paying off. Be sure to ask people how they heard about you.
- Search Engine Ranking - Believe it or not, Buzz effects search engine ranking. Every time someone links to your page from a credible site they are helping you achive better ranking. Measure your search engine rank for main keywords.
- Inbound Links - The same as search engine ranking. You can measure your inbound links on the major search engines.
- Referrals - If you are creating good buzz and have good products and services that people understand, you will see an increase in referrals.
I am sure there are more ways to measure your results. I know of some more sophisticated products out there but this is a simple list you can start with today. Be sure to write down your measurements so you can compare them over time.