To increase sales leads with buzz marketing:
- Make sure your website has clear, easy to find information about the product or service.
- Make sure it is easy to purchase online or request to request more information.
- Make sure your product or service name is memorable and you are ranked high on search engines when people start investigating.
- Have every staff member know how to handle a call from a sales lead.
- Make the purchase an easy to understand decision with multiple ways to find out about it. Acknowledge and reward people that do a referral and generate a sales lead for you.
- Be ready for a sudden increase in sales.
- Don’t let your buzz die. Keep generating a steady stream of buzz and word of mouth. When people hear about something from multiple sources they are more likely to investigate.
- Follow up with your sales leads quickly and multiple times. More than likely the buzz has made your lead curious, but you are not their top priority.
If you take the Buzzoodle approach and keep generating a steady stream of buzz, you will generate more sales leads. Be prepared to educate and handle the leads well, or you may be wasting your time.
- And yes, this is one of those many things I have learned the hard way.