Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I need your story!

I am putting the final touches on the Buzzoodle Buzz Marketing book and to give it some zest, I would love to include more stories that were small, conscious acts that created big buzz and transformed your organization.

If I use your story, I will sight you as the source of the story, which is a good way to create some buzz for yourself. I will also send you a complimentary book when it is available.

Please be sure the stories are true and you provide me with enough detail so that I can tell it accurately.

You may email me the story at ron@buzzoodle.com. Please include your name, organization name, story, address and phone number (In case I have questions.) I will not use your information beyond what is stated in this message. If you want to get emails from us, you need to sign up for our newsletter here.

Thanks in advance.