Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What is your best buzz story?

Buzz Story: I posted the question of what has brought you the most buzz to a group of people that are very well networked. Here is one response I got.

In terms of generating buzz, I have to say that writing thoughtfularticles every few days for my Intuitive Life Business Blog --http://www.intuitive.com/blog/ -- has generated more buzz for me thanI ever imagined. From BusinessWeek to BBC Radio 1, all the local Colorado newspapers to national press, The Wall Street Journal to StartupNation, not a week goes by without some sort of media query dueto the buzz generated by my articles.

And today another one came in: a book author queried me for permission to quote an article I wrote quite a while ago about the economics ofthe oil industry and the double standard of profiteering across industries. A book that I'll be in, quoted as an expert, whereas even twelve months ago I wouldn't even have been on that author's radarscreen. Dave Taylor - Online Marketing and Communications for the 21st Century