We have been in business seven years. Here are seven things I have learned not to do in that time. Several of them have a strong tie to Buzz Marketing.
Unfortunately, it is hard not to be guilty of some of these some times.
- Taking Customers for Granted
- Not watching trends in your industry
- Not knowing what young people are into, because it is coming your way
- Not knowing what the latest hot technologies are for promoting yourself on the web
- Giving up after one failure
- Over Promising, especially when a client has an unrealistic timeline
- Under Pricing
Avoid these and you will be very successful.