Friday, July 29, 2005

Global Networking

It was not that long ago that I felt isolated in Ohio. I wanted to meet more people outside of the area but did not know the best way to go about it. Sure, we had clients in various states, but I was not meeting as many people as I would have liked. As I have found a stronger voice, I have found that it easier. I started correspondence with many more people all over and now I am actually introducing people when I have never even met either face to face. This is an odd feeling. I sometimes feel a bit jealous that I am making introductions for people I would like to shake hands with, but I have not made it to that part of the country yet. However, it is nice to think that you can create good will and positive connections can be done from the comfort of my Office Max chair.