- What story or message are you trying to propagate?
- What action do you want your audience to take?
- What are things about you or your products that are interesting and repeatable?
- What would make your message flow from person to person?
- What makes your group different and special?
- Who is most likely to care about your story and repeat it?
Dick Wright (http://www.aedhq.com) is a great example of a story that is easy to repeat. He told me a year ago about how he walked in and found his boss dead in his chair years back. Now he sells AED's and is very passionate about it. He has a great story that is easy to repeat. I have told many people about him.
When I met him, I had already heard about him from another source who was talking about him. We made an instant connection because I said "I just heard about you from someone at an event." The buzz around him pulled things together much more quickly.