- Clear Vision
- Promote one thing, not everything you do.
- Way to capitalize on buzz
- Great stories people would want to repeat
- Know who would be nice to reach such as industry experts
- Perseverance - You don't close a business after one month, and you should not give up on buzz after one month.
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Effective Word of Mouth and Buzz
The problem companies have in not creating effective buzz and word of mouth in most cases stems from a lack of focus and fuzzy goals. To effectively execute a planned buzz campaign be sure to have the following: