- People buy software that they understand and can easily use. Not because the software has 100’s of features.
- Better software that is easy to use and easy to achieve results with, will be sticky and generate buzz.
- If you continue to add features but not improve the base product, you will end up with a support nightmare at some point as you try to support many features that each have a few users and are mediocre.
- Just because one person wants it does not mean everyone wants it.
- Just because you can do it does not mean you should.
Feature Creep is a big Buzz Marketing issue, believe it or not. Buzz and Word of Mouth happens for products that are easy to use and have a surprisingly big benefit. If you are a technology entrepreneur focus on making a great product and choose your new features wisely, and you will be on your way to generating the sales you dream of.