Sunday, September 12, 2010

Insurance Lead Generation Online

Insurance lead generation is easy for some and hard for others.

As an example, insurance lead generation is difficult if you try to do it on a national scope. 

State will probably be difficult as well.

But oddly enough, a lot of people search for a certain type of insurance in a local area.  And this is where the insurance lead generation can really be powerful for the local insurance broker.

For example, when I first bought business insurance I did not know what I needed, but I started doing searches on business insurance for the city we were located in.  To my surprise, it was hard to find and many of the sites looked very unprofessional.

I finally bought local business insurance from a guy I met via his website.

So is generating insurance leads difficult?  It depends on your target market.  Local insurance that might not be as common as car or home owners insurance can really be very powerful - especially in small to mid sized markets where there is not a lot of competition.

Go to the Buzzoodle lead generation system to get the lead generation training and tools to build your own lead generation website.