Saturday, December 06, 2008

iLearningGlobal - Hot or Not?

You may have already heard about iLearningGlobal - That link goes to the reasons I joined.

But you may be wondering if it is a good opportunity or not.

Here are the iLearningGlobal links that will answer your questions.

I also realize that you may be wondering why I am even mentioning iLearningGlobal here. Go take a look at it. They have gathered many of the top trainers in the world and they are putting together on demand high-quality video training around business and personal development that is very affordable and offers a reseller program that is very interesting. Yes, I joined, but only after I saw how good the iLearningGlobal product is.

Not sure if you can make money from it? Then download my free eReport - Onlne Marketing Strategies for iLearning Global.