Monday, April 24, 2006

Mr Career Intensity - Mrs Career Intensity

Mr. Lorenzo is getting married at the end of the month and wants to offer a special on that day. Here is what he emailed to me: I’m getting married next Saturday – April 29, 2006! That’s right. It’s my big day but you get the gift.

On that day, and that day only, everyone who orders Career Intensity through my website will receive a free one-hour coaching session with me. During this session I’ll help you begin your own personal situation analysis. Here are just a few of the things I’ll help you with during our call:

  • Uncovering your passion.
  • Identifying potential barriers to becoming a Superachiever and teaching you how to begin to destroy them.
  • Identifying potential accelerants that can propel your career to new heights. The three tips that will help you boost your positive attitude and create great career karma.

Here’s how it works: Go to this page on April 29, 2006 – http://www.careerintensity.com/buy.html and click the order button.

You will receive your book in about a week. In mid-May you will receive some information via e-mail (a career audit packet). Once you fill out the career audit packet, my team will call you and schedule our coaching session.

This offer will be valid for everyone who orders Career Intensity on April 29, 2006. It’s my wedding day, but you get the gift.

--------

We wish David the best of luck on this new adventure.